Household Tech Items You Can Clean With An Eraser
A pink pearl is great way to spiffy things up without the worry of getting things wet, or applying chemicals!
1. Memory Cards: Simply flip them over and use the eraser to buff the metallic pieces on the back.
2. Cartridge Games: Use the same technique above and make sure to blow out any residual eraser lint/shavings from the process.
3. Computer Scuffs & Grime: Simply erasing the dirt works out brilliantly in most situations — though you’re on your own for things like Sharpie marker.
4. Cell Phone Keys: Once a week clean your phone’s buttons with a good clean eraser.
5. Remote Control Buttons: Get in the tiny nooks and crannies with the eraser on a pencil, or the tip of a new rectangular handheld one.
6. Battery terminals: Shine them up like new.